Harvesting Header 300+ Series
The headers of the 300 Plus Series cut quickly and thoroughly at a high speed of rotation. Up to 12 cutting rotors permit use with a very wide range of crops – regardless of the row spacing. Thanks to this row-independent harvesting technology, the field can be worked from any side, which is particularly important for down crop. The even feeding of the harvested crop lengthwise to the chopper unit, and the tidy bundling in the special step feeder drums, permit full utilisation of your harvester. The 300 Plus Series offers highest productivity with maximum chopping quality whatever the width of the chopping drum.
- Special, low-level external crop dividers allow down crop to be picked up more effectively.
- The header is open underneath, leading to a self-cleaning effect. You can find an animation on the link below.
- The mechanical lateral tilting frame is available as standard equipment.
- Lower sloping conveyor drums in front of the feed rollers ensure active transport in the lower part of the material flow.
- Optimum utilisation of the wide chopping drum is permitted through the enlarged intake channel. For this reason, the stepped feeder drums are located further to the outside.
- The 2-speed gearbox allows the header to be optimised, so as to react flexibly to any crop conditions and cut lengths.
- Bolt-on, easily exchanged cleaners ensure optimum function of the header – for user-friendly servicing.
- Breaking up the sharp-edged maize stubble avoids tyre damage, and ensures faster decomposition.
Harvesting Header 400+ Series
The 400 Plus Series harvesting headers with three or four big gatherer drums and two intake drums are sturdily built, no-nonsense machines. With their working width of 4.5 to 7.5 metres they fit perfectly into the Kemper product range. When harvesting maize over four metres, the 460 Plus Series shows its real ability. The big gatherer drums ensure almost loss-free feeding. Plants take a direct path towards the feed rolls of the forage harvester.
- Special, low-level external crop dividers allow the down crops to be picked up without damage.
- Bolt-on, easily exchanged cleaners ensure optimum function of the header - very easy to service.
- The mechanical lateral tilting frame, including the automatic locking for road transport, is part of the standard equipment.
- The 2-speed gearbox allows the speed of the header to be optimised, so as to react flexibly to any crop conditions and length of cut.
Quick Attach for Claas Headers: