BIG BALE HANDLING
Big Bale Chaser
‘Ideal for the larger scale farmer handling big square bales’
The Jadan Big Bale Chaser is ideal those who require a fast, smooth operation to get large numbers of
big square bales into storage or transport. The Chaser has the ability to handle various size big square
bales, including 4x4, 4x3, 4x2, 3x3, 3x2, stacking into neat tight stacks, with ease and accurateness.
Transforming bale stacking into a one man operation, the paddocks can now be cleared quickly –
electronically, from the comfort of the tractor cab. With features such as picking bales up in any
direction, narrow transport width, adjustable drawbar height, the Chaser design is based on
versatility and efficiency. The heavy duty high flotation tyres ensure a smooth ride, even on uneven grounds.
The Jadan Chaser also carries a unique feature – stair stepping – which binds the top layer of the stacks
to create a stronger & resistant pack. Operating in all circumstances, the Chaser is built, exactly to suit,
ensuring a reliable, fast system. Specifically designed & manufactured in Australia provides a peace of
mind that the Chaser will withstand the tough Aussie conditions.
The Chaser will collect and stack;
- 10 4x4 big square bales
- 14 4x3 big square bales
- 18 4x2 big square bales
- 21 3x3 big square bales
- 27 3x2 big square bales
- NEW – Now available: Computer control option to operate the Chaser automatically (with manual override)
- Loading head – easy fit loading head to allow for loading of various bale sizes (e.g. for a Chaser suited for 4x3 bales, a 4x4 loading head is available to allow picking of 4x4 bales as well)
Big Bale Stacker
‘Ideal for the medium to smaller scale farmer handling big square bales’
The Jadan Big Bale Stacker is ideal for those needing to get hay out of the paddock quickly & efficiently.
Using just one man & one tractor, the Stacker operates quickly to collect & stack 4x4, 4x3, 3x3 big square
bales into stacks of 6 or 4 bales, for storage or transport. With a robust, simple design you can be assured
that the Stacker will fill your requirements of a fast, uncomplicated system. Based on versatility, the Stacker
will pick bales in any direction, so in irrigation or large paddocks, it can run the same direction as the baler. The heavy duty flotation tyres provide a smooth ride across uneven ground, and an adjustable drawbar tongue allows for various tractor heights.
Also designed & manufactured in Australia, the Stacker will withstand the tough Australian conditions.
The Stacker features a unique plastic covered tray to assist in hay bales sliding, to ensure a neat & tidy pack.
The system is operated from the comfort of the tractor cab, ensuring safety at the workplace and a time
The Stacker will collect and stack;
- 6 3x3 big square bales
- 6 4x3 big square bales
- 4 4x4 big square bales
Bale turner: allows for stacking of bales with the strings facing out, therefore no need for the use of a ¼ turn chute on the rear of baler (meaning no more broken strings!!)
SMALL BALE HANDLING
Now available in 15 or 10 bale units!!
‘Ideal for any scale farmer or contractor baling small square bales’
The Jadan Accumulator is designed to attach directly behind your small square baler, collecting the
bales as they exit the bale chamber. The Accumulator then works automatically to form the bales into
a neat, flat bale pack. The Accumulator tray then tilts up, gently sliding the bale pack onto the ground
ready for collection rather than single bales strewn over the paddock. The Accumulator is very simple
and easy to use; all functions operating from the comfort of the tractor cab.
The small bale system is designed and manufactured in Australia, specifically for Australian conditions.
The Jadan Accumulator leads the market for small bale handling, with the standout features of our
machinery being strength, reliability & efficiency. The Accumulator is available in 15 & 10 bale units
(the 10 bale unit ideal for longer bales approx. 38 inches).
The Accumulator works very effectively in a system with the Jadan Grab.
- The accumulator works automatically, with finger tip control of all hydraulic functions from the tractor cab
- The 15 bale Accumulator works with approx. 33 inch long bales, into packs of 5 rows of 3 bales.
- The 10 bale Accumulator works with approx 38 inch long bales, into packs of 10 bales.
- Baler towbar & fitting equipment included with Accumulator
- Scales kit – fitted to Accumulator to allow monitoring of bale weights inside the tractor cab.
- Bale Density Controller - fitted to Accumulator to streamline your bale density & weight specifications.
Small Bale Grab
Now available in 15 and 10 bale units!!
‘Ideal for any farmer, contractor or produce store handling small square bales’
The Jadan Grab is designed to attach to your front end loader or fork lift, operating automatically to pick
up and hold a pack of small square bales. The Grab saves collecting the bales by hand, a fully electronic
operation to transport & stack bales from the comfort of the tractor cab. The Grab is a fast, easy to use
handling solution. Efficiency is a key feature, as the Grab assists in very fast loading of bales onto transport
& storage – simply.
The mechanical handling of the Jadan Grab preserves bale integrity and reduces leaf loss compared to
manual handling. Think OHS!! The Grab can help to eliminate OHS issues of manual handling completely!!
Designed & manufactured in Australia, you can be sure of the strength and reliability of the Jadan Grab.
The Grab works very effectively in operation with the Jadan Accumulator.
- H-Frame for fitting to loader is included with Grab
- The Grab operates hydraulically, with all functions at your finger tips in the tractor cab.
- Sideshift – to pack your bales tighter, optional Sideshift is available, fitted to your Grab.
- Lugs – for quick hitch to your loader, various lugs are available for most brands, including Challenge & John Deere.
- Fork Tine Slippers – want to use your Grab on a forklift? Jadan will custom make your Grab to Forklift, for easy, quick hook-up.